PRICE PER PERSON: 160€
Mediterranean cuisine is one of a kind and our tradition is connected to the sea where we catch fish, and the land where we grow vegetables and fruits. It is also important to have knowledge of recognizing healthy and tasty herbs. All of them mixed together gives us wonderful colours and aromas, a real taste of island Brač
Experience the local way of preparing meals with us. Get up early and come to our fields of tomatoes, paprika, cucumber, eggplant and other great local products of mother earth, and pick what you need for the cooking class. After that let’s take some wine, liqueurs and olive oil from our local basement in Milna – Konoba Brižak and when everything is set we can start our dalmatian cooking adventure.
Jump into the terrain vehicle and let’s go to another side of the island, easy riding and enjoying the fabulous landscape around until we reach the bay of Smrka and a small stone house by the sea. In a great atmosphere, learn how to prepare our traditional tasty meals and enjoy to the fullest with all your senses in dalmatian cuisine.
Milna / family farm for fresh vegetables and wine cellar for tasting
Smrka Bay / cooking and lunch
The price includes a ride to Smrka bay, cooking class, lunch, wine, liquers.
P.S. Bring a bathing suit with you!
Arriving from Split: Take the 09:00 ferry from Split to Supetar, or arrange arrival to Supetar with your travel agent.
Return to Split: 16.30 ferry.
Located on Brač: We will pick you up at your location or organize your transfer to a meeting point depending on your place of stay
Departure time: 09:00 – 10.00 am
The exact departure time may vary depending on the season and ferry schedule
- Small groups with a maximum of 6 people
- Tours are made with jeeps 4×4 Land Rover Defender 110 or Puch Pinzgauer
- You can do a private or VIP version of the same tour ( Toyota Landcruiser V8 available or some of our regular jeeps )
- Activity duration: approximately 6 hours
- Schedule: 10.00 am to 16.00 am – depending on the season
- Days available: every day but need to send a request for availability
- Available languages: English
- Cancellations without charge: full refund up to 24-hours in advance
- If you’re booking less than 24 hours before the date of your planned excursion we recommend ringing (+385 923415311 ) to check availability because our capacity is limited and sometimes it’s not possible to make last-minute changes.
- Date change: free of charge up to 48-hours in advance
- Recommendations: Bring some water, a swimming suit, a hat and sunscreen.
- All meals are included in the price
- Transport included – we’ll collect you from your hotel or nearby point and take you back when we finish. ( only if you are from Supetar, Sutivan, Milna, Škrip and Postira and Splitska )
- From other locations on Brač, we organize transfer
- You’ll be informed about the collection from your accommodation when you make the booking