Safari Brač pledges to protect customers’ personal data in a way that it collects only the necessary, basic information about customers / users that are necessary to fulfil our obligations.
All information is strictly confidential and available only to employees who need such information to perform their job. All employees of the company are responsible for respecting the policy.
Personally identifiable information
Personally identifiable information can only be collected when you voluntarily provide it. Safari Brač only collects personally identifiable information about you if you submit an enquiry or make an on-line booking when using the service. In particular during online inquiry and reservation process you will be asked for and must enter contact information such as an email address and contact number. There may be certain other information requested about any needs you have or special requirements for your one day or multi day trip. Any and all information that Safari Brač or our employees may collect about you is only used to help us identify trip options for you as an individual client. The information is also used to streamline and individualize your day trip or holiday by matching your personal needs and requirements.
Safari Brač will not sell, rent, or make your personally identifiable information available to a third party without your consent. Safari Brač may make personally identifiable information available to another company as described below:
- When you provide your consent;
- As necessary to maintain/operate the service, or to provide you with a product or service you’ve requested.
- As needed to enforce our Terms and Conditions of use, or otherwise protect the rights/interests of Safari Brač, its users, or any third party;
- When we have a good faith belief that the law or any legal process requires disclosure; or
- If a company acquires all or substantially all of Safari Brač assets or in a merger or acquisition, but only if such company agrees to abide by this Privacy Statement; In order to make your use of the service more enjoyable, Safari Brač will also use personally identifiable information internally to customize the information we display or send to you; to tell you about new products or promotions offered by Safari Brač or its strategic partners that we feel may interest you. In addition, every promotional e-mail sent by Safari Brač will contain instructions on how to unsubscribe from that particular mailing list.
Collection of non-personally identifiable information (IP Addresses/Domain Name)Safari Brač may track your domain name, which typically identifies your Internet Service Provider, or IP address, type of your browser, time of your access, Web page address from which you are coming from to help gather and track non-personally identifiable information. We use these data to analyse trends, administer the Safari Brač sites, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Neither IP addresses or domain names are linked to personally identifiable information. We are pointing out that our Web server does not collect your E-mail address or any other information, which could be personally identifiable.
Links to third party web sites
Safari Brač service contains links to third party web sites through which you may access an incredible amount of content and exchange information with Content Partners. This Privacy Statement does not govern any exchange of information between you and any Content Partner. Safari Brač does not monitor, and is not responsible for, the privacy and data use policies of its Content Partners. We recommend you review their policies (likely to be found on their web sites) prior to accessing, but especially before sharing any personally identifiable information.
Protecting client privacy and personal information is a top priority at Safari Brač. We make significant efforts to ensure the privacy of all personally identifiable information you provide to us. User information is only collected by e-mail and not stored on hosting servers. Access to all user information is restricted. Only employees whose jobs require accessing user information are granted database access. All computers containing user information are only connected to the internet for short periods and are protected by a software firewall; Safari Brač reviews its security procedures on an annual basis. Nonetheless, due to the inherent dangers of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the protection of information under our control against loss, misuse or alteration.