ON THE WAY TO ZLATNI RAT BOL
- PRICE PER PERSON: 190 € -
One of the most famous beaches in the Adriatic
Natural beach with unique shape & pure turquoise water
Authentic local dinner in rustic vineyard setting
We’ll take you to dine the best local food
Olive Oil Museum Visit & Tasting
Taste the delicacies & Learn the story of oil making tradition
Taste Delicious Local Specialties
What our guests say about us
An amazing day from start to finish. We learnt so much about the island from our guide who was passionate about his home and it's history.
Olive museum was set... read more
September 11, 2022
Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed this tour. The guide was very experienced in both driving off road and all the amazing history and stories behind the island of Brac.... read more
August 21, 2018
We booked this day tour hoping to get a good look at the island. The trip was so much more mostly down to Martin, our guide for the day who... read more
August 21, 2019
Local Family Tour Company
Friendly guides with great passion and knowledge
Exclusive & Unique Island Experience
Small groups - Personalized & intimate tours
Hidden Attractions of Brac Island
Secret coves & beaches, Ancient villages, Homemade delicacies
TripAdvisor Top Rated - 5 Stars
Satisfaction guaranteed - Your experience is our top priority
- Vidova Gora – Visit the highest point of the island, highest peak of all islands in the whole Adriatic, with a panoramic view of Bol and nearby islands
- Bol – Zlatni rat beach – Beach time
- Škrip – Olive oil tasting at the Olive Oil Museum (old mill)
- Planica – Drive through vineyards & Lunch – grilled fish & wine
- Nerežišća – Ride through old town
- Trolokve – Visit mountain plain with 3 cattle watering lakes
- Donji Humac – Ride through old, historic village and nearby quarries
Zlatni Rat is one of the most famous touristic symbols of Adriatic coast – with it’s unusual shape, pure turquoise water and the fact that beach is absolutely natural.
It was created by gradually stacking the stones from Vidova Gora, also sea currents and the winds were responsible for birth of it’s fabulous shape. Zlatni Rat is also protected by the government of Croatia as a geo-morphological monument. It’s 1000 m long, and behaves like alive giant – always moving right or left, depending on which current is stronger that day.
So take a ride with us in amazing adventure story about Brač. First visit the Olive Oil Museum and listen a story about the oil making tradition. Through the wild part passing near Trolokve with unique landscape and 3 historically important lakes, go further to the south side where is Zlatni rat beach – the most famous beach in the Adriatic.
After this, we’ll take you to dine on the best local food in a Planica, rustic vineyard setting. Later drive to the top of the Vidova Gora mountain for the spectacular view of the nearby islands. On the way home learn something about the art of stone and visit the family art gallery.
The price includes:
- Transport – we’ll collect you from your hotel or nearby point and take you back when we finish. (only if you are from: Supetar, Sutivan, Milna, Škrip, Postira, Splitska )
- Ride in an all-terrain vehicle, driver and a guide
- Entrance fee for the Olive Oil Museum,
- Tasting of olive oil and other delicacies,
- Lunch: grilled fish, fresh vegetables and salads, local wine… All meals are included in the price
P.S. Bring a bathing suit with you!
Located on Brač:
We will pick you up at your location, or organize your transfer to a meeting point – depending on your place of stay
If you are coming from Split:
Arrival: Take the 09:00 ferry from Split to Supetar, or arrange arrival to Supetar with your travel agent.
Return to Split: 18:00 ferry.
Departure time: 09:00 – 10.00 am – The exact departure time may vary depending on the season and ferry schedule
- Small groups – maximum 8 people in one car
– Maximum people 32 persons (contact us for bigger groups)
- Tour vehicles: jeeps 4×4 Land Rover Defender 110 or Puch Pinzgauer
- Private or VIP version also available – with Toyota Landcruiser V8 or some of our regular jeeps
- Activity duration: approx. 8 hours
- Schedule: 10.00 am to 18.00am – depending on the season
- Days available: every day but need to send a request for availability
- Available languages: English
- Free Cancellation – no charge, full refund: up to 24-hours in advance
- Date change: free of charge up to 48-hours in advance
Last minute booking:
- If you want to book less than 24 hours before the date of your planned excursion, please call us +385 92 341 5311 to check availability – Because our capacity is limited and sometimes it’s not possible to make last-minute changes.
- Children admitted: 2-12 / we provide car seats for toddlers
- Discounts for kids under 12 years
- Recommendations: Bring some water, a swimming suit, a hat and sunscreen.
- All meals are included in the price
- Transport included – we’ll collect you from your hotel or nearby point and take you back when we finish. (only if you are from Supetar, Sutivan, Milna, Škrip and Postira and Splitska )
- From other locations on Brač – we organize transfer – you’ll be informed about the collection from your accommodation when you make the booking
Experience our Authentic Way of Life
Relax in the amazing ambiance and feel the love for this island, its nature and tradition.