ON THE WAY TO ZLATNI RAT BOL
PRICE PER PERSON: 130 €
Zlatni Rat is one of the most famous touristic symbol of Adriatic coast. Of course it is, when you look at it’s unusual shape, pure turquoise water and the fact that beach is absolutely natural.
It was created by gradually stacking the stones from Vidova Gora, also sea currents, south-west and north-east wind was responsible for birth of it’s fabulous shape. Zlatni Rat is also protected by the government of Croatia as a geo-morphological monument. It’s 1000 m long, and behaves like alive giant, always moving right or left, depend which current is stronger that day.
So take a ride with us in amazing adventure story about Brač. First visit the Olive Oil Museum and listen a story about the oil making tradition. Through the wild part passing near Trolokve with unique landscape and 3 historically important lakes, go further to the south side where is Zlatni rat beach – the most famous beach in the Adriatic. After this, we’ll take you to dine on the best local food in a Planica, rustic vineyard setting. Later drive to the top of the Vidova Gora mountain for the spectacular view of the nearby islands. On the way home learn something about the art of stone and visit the family art gallery.
Škrip / Olive oil tasting at the Olive Oil Museum (old mill)
Nerežišća / Ride through old town
Trolokve / Visit mountain plain with 3 cattle watering lakes
Bol – Zlatni rat beach / Beach time
Planica / Drive through vineyards / Lunch: grilled fish and wine
Vidova Gora / Visit the highest point of the island, highest peak of all islands in the whole Adriatic, with a panoramic view of Bol and nearby islands
Donji Humac / Ride through old, historic village and nearby quarries
The price includes a ride in an all-terrain vehicle, driver and a guide, entrance fee for the Olive Oil Museum, with tasting of olive oil and other delicacies, lunch includes: grilled fish, fresh vegetables and salads, local wine…
P.S. Bring a bathing suit with you!
Arriving from Split: Take the 09:00 ferry from Split to Supetar, or arrange arrival to Supetar with your travel agent. Return to Split: 18:00 ferry. Located on Brač: We will pick you up at your location or organize your transfer to a meeting point depending on your place of stay
Departure time: 09:00 – 10.00 am
The exact departure time may vary depending on the season and ferry schedule
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 people in one car
- Maximum people 32 persons ( contact us for bigger groups)
- Tours are made with jeeps 4×4 Land Rover Defender 110 or Puch Pinzgauer
- You can do a private or VIP version of the same tour ( Toyota Landcruiser V8 available or some of our regular jeeps )
- Activity duration: approximately 8 hours
- Schedule: 10.00 am to 18.00am – depending on the season
- Days available: every day but need to send a request for availability
- Available languages: English
- Cancellations without charge: full refund up to 24-hours in advance
- If you’re booking less than 24 hours before the date of your planned excursion we recommend ringing (+385 923415311 ) to check availability because our capacity is limited and sometimes it’s not possible to make last-minute changes.
- Date change: free of charge up to 48-hours in advance
- Children admitted: 2-12 / we provide car seats for toddlers
- We provide discounts for kids under 12 years
- Recommendations: Bring some water, a swimming suit, a hat and sunscreen.
- All meals are included in the price
- Transport included – we’ll collect you from your hotel or nearby point and take you back when we finish. ( only if you are from Supetar, Sutivan, Milna, Škrip and Postira and Splitska )
- From other locations on Brač, we organize transfer you’ll be informed about the collection from your accommodation when you make the booking